Cute

Cute

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My New-Old Computer

I know it's been a long time. The problem began just before summer when my computer's hard drive got sick, however I didn't know that was quite the problem until it was no longer able to even turn on. All I was getting when I pressed the power button was a blue screen with text I had never seen before, I was reminded of the movie Ghost. I sent my poor baby off to my trusty computer guy and it was very long before she was finally returned to me. Meanwhile I was stuck with my mother's computer, a laptop that is considerably slower, I learned patience. However, one thing I didn't even want to bother with on such a slow computer was blogging regardless of the fact that I sometimes had much to say, and so my blog has been inactive until just now.
I had at first been told all my computer's memory would be gone but thanks to my genius computer guy all my files were saved while the hard drive was replaced. And so I have a new computer with all my old files, and as a writer with countless story ideas on this old thing, I find myself endlessly great full.

No comments:

Post a Comment