Cute

Cute

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fueled by Vanity

Hello reader, if there ARE any readers. I have a new-found dedication to this blog as of yesterday when I took some time to make it look cute and amazing. I don't know if the love I feel for this place is purely psychical now and I don't plan on sitting around trying to figure it out. The beauty in a thing like a blog is the ability to be as involved as you want to be with no negative consequence, the plain truth is that at this point I'm just blabbing into dead space but to be honest I am completely okay with that. In fact, I'm more than okay with it, I'm ecstatic. Speaking more freely than I am ever able to in my everyday life with the slight chance that someone may actually read it and discover thoughts that I make a point to keep hidden, it's just the right amount of danger to keep things interesting.
Yes, sharing completely honest thoughts and having people see the real me is very dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment