Cute

Cute

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Individuality and my crush on a British boy.

Hello. I am writing a paper for my Advanced Placement psychology class -a little gloating never hurt anyone ;) - about conformity. I am not so ashamed to admit that conforming is a part of human nature that will never be escaped, not by me, you, or anyone on the planet no matter how much we beg and plead for such to be true. Even in the effort to avoid conformity we find ourselves conforming, for instince it is now the norm to be "unique" however, if being unique is normal then it is no longer "unique". In any case, it is sort of pointless to chase individuality when it is an impossible thing to lose in the first place. There is no possible way to actually be exactly like anyone else on Earth, you are you! With your DNA, YOUR fingerprints and that's just that so no matter what you do you are still seperate from the person sitting beside you. INDIVIDUALITY IS EFFORTLESS.
I Have Another Crush
This time it's a guy from YouTube (go figure) he is British, lives somewhere near England I would assume. He is very cute, very funny and very much an important part of my daily thinking proccess as of late. His youtube name is: charlieissocoollike
Here's a link to one of his videos: http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjIsdbBsE8g
Check it out, maybe you will think the way I do...
However, if you don't want to be insane you should just avoid thinking the way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment