Cute

Cute

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Lovey Dovey Sort Of Death

Well, as you may know by now, I am a teenage girl and as everyone is aware, teenage girls often find themselves in troublesome dealings with matters of there sensitive little, hormone flooded hearts. This will be one of those dealings, this is a sincere confession of a heart that never rests.
I met him my sophomore year of high school. He was a senior and it makes me sick to think of how truly unprepared I was. The affection I felt for him was inescapable, it stuck to me like a parasite simply meant to make a fool of it's adolescent host. I look back on some of my actions and can only shake my head "how did I think THAT was OK?" I ask myself, knowing so answer would come, I'm a senior now but I know I'm still that same girl under two years of growth, I still have no idea. I'm not going to go into detail if that's what you're waiting for, experiencing the embarrassment first hand was plenty enough for me, a second time is unnecessary.
The point I'm vaguely working towards is that I'm thinking of messaging him, bad idea? Yes. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment