Cute

Cute

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Ramblings Of A Baby Blogger

Hello. I went looking through some blogs the other day thinking I could see how a more developed blog might look or how this whole thing really worked. As I flipped from blog to blog one thing I was met with was strong individuality from each and every page. I'm, looking through these blogs and realizing that each person has really just made their space their own, which, of course, made me double think my own blog's design and if it was really my best foot to be putting forward. I say "of course" because it is not at all uncommon for me to second guess myself. I spent the night thinking about if my blog was what I wanted it to be and if it looked the way I really wanted it to look and feel and went to bed uneasy. Today I'm feeling like it really doesn't matter what other blogs look like because at the end of the day a blog is personal, it's just a place where anything goes, anything you want to talk about is totally okay. That thought helps to put my fears at ease but it also kind of worries me still because I am used to having rules set to the projects I do and I'm always more comfortable with that than with a "free-for-all" situation. I mean that in a lot of different aspects of my life, I like rules of driving, I like rules of art projects, I like to know what is expected of me so I can give that and feel good and know that whatever I did I did because I knew it was the right way to go.

In that sense I guess this blog will be an entirely new experience for me. I've always loved writing so I sincerely appreciate the open space and will use it everyday, almost like a diary but cooler because it's set to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment