Cute

Cute

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Tumblr Doesn't Want Me And I DON'T Want IT!

Yes, I tried to go ahead and jump on the Tumblr train (even though I am a few stops down from where everyone else boarded) and it seems I've been thrown off the tracks. first of all, the whole URL thing was VERY confusing, I ended up with the URL of : My fair orange baby, yes, I got desperate. However, upon my being granted access into the overrated world of Tumblr I realized it was just a bunch of confusing and bland bullshit. I can't figure out how to change my "profile" picture and for some reason there is a bunch of shit on my page I didn't post, I don't like it and I know I could just go ask someone what's going on but in my opinion a blog site shouldn't be a fucking riddle. If i have to get cheat codes to use the shit then it's doing far too much. I know I have like, zero readers here but dammit, at least I understand the fucking instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment